Monday, May 25, 2009

Fixing Great Grandpa's Lawn Mower

This is my Grandpa Loveland's Lawn mower Tina and Marie will remember it well seems they used it to mow the lawn many summers. After grandpa passed away my dad brought it home and it sat in the back yard. A few weeks ago when we were up visiting, mom and dad were cleaning the back yard and gave it to Jason. When we got it home Jason put it on jack stands to look at it (and Theron always wanting to be like his daddy) was taking a look at it also and thought he would give it a little try to do some work on it.









1 comment:

Marie Smith said...

I was just talking to Jeremy about that mower two days ago!!! And I started to wonder where it had gone- now I know! I have good memories of mowing the lawn and of standing on the back of it while Grandpa mowed (maybe Grandma didn't know that he let us do that.... but....) I don't know if I should say 'Thanks' for posting pictures of it or not, part of me loves to see them, but it makes me a little sad at the same time though. Ah well, just be nice to it and whatever you do with it- don't re-paint it a different color!!!! =)